Stainless Steel 304 Lined Ball Valves in FEP/PFA lining are engineered which provides an optimum solution for corrosive industrial applications. These valves are suitable for a large majority of chemical applications while maintaining the best possible level of performance in terms of line losses and fugitive emissions.
Characteristics of Stainless Steel 304 Lined Ball Check Valve
- Heavy-duty body in Stainless Steel 304 (CF8).
- Yield strength. Depending on the grade, stainless Steel 304 Lined Ball Check Valve may exhibit high strength and low elongation or low strength and high.
- Strength at high temperatures. Stainless steel 304 Lined Ball Check Valve performs comparatively better than other carbon steels at higher.
- Tensile strength. When it comes to tensile strength, stainless steel 304 Lined Ball Check Valve is superior to materials like aluminium, brass.
- Cryogenic resistance. Some stainless steel 304 lined Ball Check Valve grades are extremely adept at handling a wider range of temperatures.
- Stainless Steel 304 Lined Ball Check Valve guided with 4 ribs for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Ideal for a full vacuum since the PFA is anchored in several places to the casting.
- Machined sealing faces ensure a leak-free flange connection.
- Solid ball.
- Self-cleaning construction.
- Full and smooth bore ensures low head loss.
- Tightness at minimum backpressure.
- Polyurethane balls are available for abrasive media.
- Various ball weights are available for noise and water hammer prevention.
- Wide range available up to DN600.
Applications of Stainless Steel Lined Ball Check Valve
- In pump pressure lines, often installed in prefabricated chambers placed along the coasts, where the salt content of the air and sewage is relatively high.
- In wastewater treatment plants for the reception of aggressive fluids from chemical and petrochemical plants. for district cooling where seawater is used as a coolant.
- They are mainly designed for wastewater. For drinking water, we recommend our swing check valves.
- The new valves complement our existing range of ball check valves in stainless steel 304 with internal threads in DN32-80.